Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compressions/Leakdown Test results
Got some time to work on it today.

I checked the MAF per your instructions.
-Blue/Black wire was 0.1v lower than battery voltage. Is this within tolerance? (12.3 v vs 12.4 v at the battery)
-Grey/Black wire was 1.623 v at key on/no start and 2.4 v at idle, it idles around 1200, I can't get it to idle lower. Voltage increases to 3v when racing the engine.

Fuel pressure is right at 31 psi at idle. It responds correctly to the throttle body vacuum line.

ECT was betwen 170-180

When I drove it around it felt a bit sluggish but not any worse than I could expect with it running so rich.

Still no o2 sensor swing, it just hangs out around .9v? Which indicates open loop right? Which means the ecu is gettign some signal it doesn't like, so it's not even taking the o2 sensor into account? Is that a correct reading?

Given that it has correct fuel pressure, I checked the resistance across all the injectors, they are all good to go. What's my next step to rule out any injector issues?

I've sourced a decent exhaust manifold and I'm planning to swap that out soon. I hope that's the big issue that solves everything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compressions/Leakdown Test results - by calciumdust - 04-17-2024, 09:07 AM