Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trim and miscellaneous items
- ouch! just found the outer window glass scraper for driver side on Southwest Suzuki, $90, I will have to do without it. There's a lot of shaking on the window when going on the highway and half way down, also the last inch or so is very hard cranking up, I'm going to take the panel off today and find out what's going on in there.
- I'll just leave the stereo the way it is then. It doesn't bother me, I see what you say TRACKERHACKER, I was fearing the same, not making a perfect cut on the plastic trim and leaving a gap there. Not big deal.
- Can't wait to try fitting that pad on the pedal with the hot water.
- Ground wire on left tail lamp does look tempting, so easy to get at. I'd hate to cut FP power (pink wire I'm assuming)
- I'll leave the springs alone until those tires wear out enough to buy another set.
- fixkick, I read your exhaust modification page, it sounds like 2" should still make enough back-pressure for the exhaust system. They just opened up the first Pep Boys Speed Shop in Long Island, they have nice miscellaneous items, like those weld on two bolt flanges for custom exhaust fabrication. I know you can find them online but since I've never used them before, it's nice to see them in person and understand how they work. My goal is not to make noise with the exhaust, but rather to build something efficient and durable, any power gain (if there'd be any) is just indulgence.
- Do you know exactly how to size and order those small vacuum hose coming off the plenum to the vsv? I can try sizing one but if any of you know exactly how to order it I figured it'd save me making mistakes when ordering.
1996 Geo Tracker, CAMI, 16 valve, 5sp, 4x4, soft top, 2 door, no a/c

Messages In This Thread
Trim and miscellaneous items - by gorkyb - 05-10-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Trim and miscellaneous items - by fixkick - 05-10-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Trim and miscellaneous items - by gorkyb - 05-11-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Trim and miscellaneous items - by fixkick - 05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Trim and miscellaneous items - by gorkyb - 05-11-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: Trim and miscellaneous items - by gorkyb - 05-11-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Trim and miscellaneous items - by fixkick - 05-20-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Trim and miscellaneous items - by gorkyb - 05-21-2013, 11:04 PM