Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Know About Bypassing the Fuel Pump Relay to a Manual Toggle Switch
Thanks Kick. Smile

I checked the pages you linked to, and read them all through. Great! This is something I can do while waiting for next month; take the dash apart.
My instrument panel has been pretty dim over the years, so it'll be good to have some lights that actually illuminate the speedometer for me at night. Had to squint to see it after dark, even though the lights were on; weakly on... lolol

I think I understand the steering wheel drop issue, and it shouldn't be very hard; minus the wiring for the ignition key, as I rewired that to a farm-tractor ignition, and popped that down to the left of the steering column a few years ago. My steering column ignition key now merely unlocks my steering for me after starting Jr.

Now, I have also gone through to your link for the bulbs. It say 2 of the #158 bulbs, 1 #18 bulb for the CEL light, and then it just says, "many" of the #74 bulbs - How "many" would that be, (lol) so I know how many to order from "Bulb Town?"

Thanks, Kate

Messages In This Thread
HOW TO WIRE A FRANKEN-KICKTOR. - by fixkick - 05-06-2013, 10:54 AM
FRANKEN-KICKTOR - by fixkick - 05-07-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Need to Know About Bypassing the Fuel Pump Relay to a Manual Toggle Switch - by YemayasMoon - 05-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Franken_KickTOR, fueling ,etc. - by fixkick - 05-12-2013, 03:11 AM
the Franken-KickTOR ! - by fixkick - 05-12-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: the Franken-KickTOR ! - by YemayasMoon - 05-13-2013, 02:54 AM