Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.6 16v obd1 problem
hi i swap an 1.6 16v 1994 on samurai friend's last years and ride good but this spring the samurai feel bad missfired when warn dont keep idle and stall. we find the return line was completetly block off, we fix it but problem still on. can it broke injector? timing belt was good the pump pressure are good too i change the sparkplug because they have lot of carbon powder on it.

other problem i try to read dtc code on the cluster but it dont flash when i jump the 6pin plug (near to the battery)?

iam totally overpass please help me!!!!Huh
sure a frankensammi,
most swaps like this do it wrong. or use a custom hardness that leaves out many things, like a working CEL or worse yet the DLC jack wired correctly
its just 2 pins,
one is ground.
and if you told me the ECu you have , the 2nd pin is easy.
also if this as stock harness and stock, speedo on a sammi? and is USA FEDERAL car , and not canada or not California.
there is a NAG light, and a switch, that cause the CEL to turn on, and never go off again.. (i remove the switch) NAG,
is the nag CEL glowing? full time.running.
does the lamp CEL glow, key on, as it just. yes ,good, if not the lamp is bad , notwired or the wires cut. to it. to ecu.
if the lamp is on key on and goes out running
and the jumper is dead at DTC that means its wired wrong. there. at DLC. next to battery.
G16b usually has 16pin DLC.

tell me more,. please
http://www.fixkick.com