Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radiator cap 1.1 or 0.9??
Music 
run what ever you like,

[Image: boil101bw.JPG]
suzuki sells the cap for $30 here, and with PN: 1792066F01  (susuki does not publish the full spec on it so.... ) I see stant sells 16psi cap.
that is an offical suzuki link above, so.... do as you want. buy them where ever you want and sub them out as you please.
I think it is 1.1bar cap, using google I see one store out of VAST listing the BAR for F01 above,  (hard to find this is) 16psi  is what others selling it state.

Suzuki makes the rules not me, no actsfaq . sorry but that is a fact.
I do not sell parts nor do I recommend brands or #,  all that changes over time,  that too is a fact. (or prices ever, or shipping times or costs EVER)!!!

truth is any part works if it fits and does not leak. any j18 cap made and fits only on SUZUKI radiators, not most clones, sold at cheap $100
the SUZ, RAD is $700 + new.  so.... what you have in your car this old I'VE NO CLUE.

we all know for a fact, many stores here can not get the engine correct and parts, for it,  mixing up 8valve/16valve and J18 parts , making parts buying super hard.
What we do is shop more carefully and know what you want before you buy, we buy known brand and p/n for makers part using the 3rd party makers eCATALOGS
online.
That is what I do , is learn to do your own research first using real Catalogs not internet silly rumors,  use real catalogs or use real suzuki parts, and win.

like maker STANT,  10242 as seen here, and spec.

but if you have China clone RAD , the stock cap may not even FIT. at all.  seen this many times.
so what I do is  take the RAD out of car to any car parts store in town, and tell them fit it a cap for me and they DO.
there is no other way if the CHINA cloner  has no clue or only speaks  ONLY Chinese. (eek) and only data sheets the same.

In truth if cap fits and does no leak it will be ok.  unless you want to worry it. (no  leak means holds pressure fully)
end cap saga.  I am ending this.
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
Radiator cap 1.1 or 0.9?? - by rasmeidirt - 10-18-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Radiator cap 1.1 or 0.9?? - by fixkick - 11-13-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Radiator cap 1.1 or 0.9?? - by sina27 - 11-14-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: Radiator cap 1.1 or 0.9?? - by rasmeidirt - 11-14-2019, 05:55 PM
RE:cap obsession 101 ends. now. - by fixkick - 11-14-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Radiator cap 1.1 or 0.9?? - by fixkick - 11-15-2019, 12:25 AM