Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISC Valve - what voltage?
x2 the PWM answer, but some voltmeters on DC RANGE can read about 7v (1/2 of 14vdc alt voltage) at 50% duty cycle, others are blind,(meters)
the ISC moves 200 times a second, humans can not see things that fast, just a blur.

but is moot point, to look.
34 is bad, MAF, bad wires to maf, or bad ECU.
you never used the voltmeter to test the maf, to see why the 34s are there, per my maf test page.
most used (find in yards, or wrecks or junk boxes off fleabay) MAF's are in fact bad, they are over 22 years old. but easy to test on car.
Fact 1, the ECU did not lie, reset the dome fuse, clears 34s; if it comes back, the 34s are REAL.

fact 2, 34s put the ecu in to (failsafe) mode. the ECU is now emulating, mimicking the maf, it's hopeless this path. horrid MPG too.

http://www.fixkick.com/ECU/LimpHome/failsafe.html

the ISC controls idle speed, not fuel ratio's at all, the maf inputs, become the fuel ratio (+02 controls hot @idle and not accelerating)
as they say, first things first. you are trying so hard to ignore the dead maf. why?

my fail safe page, really is just a copy of FSM , plus other facts. tells you that when in failsafe mode, the ISC will be dead. that is how it works.
It is a fact,3, that failsafe, kills idle controls (ISC), when catastrophic errors happen, like a DEAD MAF.

the ECU KNOWS the MAF mimic failsafe mode, can not control idle well so , it just does not try.

off my maf page. (using a back probing needle, got this?)
is ground good to the maf
is 12vdc good (power) to the the maf?
the voltage key on, no start is [color=#FF0000]1.0
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
ISC Valve - what voltage? - by Nordic92 - 10-13-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: ISC Valve - what voltage? - by mpo - 10-13-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: ISC Valve - what voltage? - by fixkick - 10-13-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: ISC Valve - what voltage? - by Nordic92 - 10-14-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: ISC Valve - what voltage? - by fixkick - 10-14-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: ISC Valve - what voltage? - by Nordic92 - 10-14-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: ISC Valve - what voltage? - by fixkick - 10-14-2014, 12:55 PM