Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Idle when hot - low power on up hill
Me against the totaly (100%) clogged ISC coolant hoses - UPDATE:
So after 24 hours in vinegar and cleaning the ISC coolant hoses with any stick that could use for the job - there was tiny progress of 5% max.
I put the ISC into electrolisys - after 24 hours there was no significant progress.
So I took a sink cleaner based on soda caustic and put as much as I could into the clogged hoses and filled hot water in the hoses
(I did not wanted to dip the ISC into the sink cleaner mixture because I thought the chimical reaction could damege the Seat rubber ring of the ISC air path).
After 2 attempts - no significan progress - so I took a piece of dourable plactic and started to stick it on the hoses to clean the inside...
After it I took the ISC to a garden water hose and connected the garden water hose to one of the ISC coolant hoses and turned the water aaaaand I SAW A WATER GOING OUT FROM THE OTHER SIDE HOSE !!!! I increase the water and it cleaned the clog for good !

Did not made"The 1 Cent Code reader" check...
I thought that to make that check the engine must be in runnung condition...
And since the ISC was and the TB was off - I couldn't run the engine...
As I did the electrolisys to the ISC I made it also to the IAC...
Many rust and dirt came off from the IAC during the electrolisys - the condition of the IAC hoses condition making me worry about the IAC
condition inside... Hope the IAC is good.

Next step is to get the TB and the ISC back to the engine and do "The 1 Cent Code reader" test...
http://www.fixkick.com/CEL/CEL.html#OBD1codes
Made in Japan Suzuki Vitara 1997, 4x4, 16 valves, MPI EFI, 4 speed, Automatic, 1.6L, 5 door, from Israel, VIN: JSAETD01VV1200XXX, market: E54

Messages In This Thread
RE: High Idle when hot - low power on up hill - by SrgBog - 03-26-2016, 06:41 AM