Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Idle when hot - low power on up hill
Just finished reading about the limpmode... But I did not understand what to do to get out from the limpmode:/ The symptoms of my car is very similar and its very good chance that my car have the limpmode - what to do now ? ...To find the bad sensor - to fix it - and then the ECU will get out from that mode?

(03-25-2016, 11:30 AM)fixkick Wrote: its over $200 device. (motivates me big time)
those nipples come off, (screws ) but is risky if the seals inside are wrecked (oh so easy)
try vinegar soaks, (its an acid)
finer stiffer wire (piano strings, guitar strings)
concrete etch (phosphoric acid) and brick etch,. home depot.

whats there red rust, or calcium (chock like) ? my guess, chock
but if last guy, put in a new mix of old green antifreeze and new. it turns to Gell this Gell, bakes to glue then like tar.
lots of ways to mess up coolant.... for sure lack of flushes.

The coolant hoses are so cloged that NO AIR AT ALL passes when I blew into it as hard as I can.
I tried to pull of the coolant nipples - they doesn't move at all...
Yesterday I put it in vinegar for about 20 hours and tried to clean it with any wire/stick that I found at my house... There was a tiny progress - a very tiny amount of air started to pass thru...
So today I build this electrolysis thing and now the ISC sits inside it (looks like having fun Smile ) - hope it will help... Will update later...
Made in Japan Suzuki Vitara 1997, 4x4, 16 valves, MPI EFI, 4 speed, Automatic, 1.6L, 5 door, from Israel, VIN: JSAETD01VV1200XXX, market: E54

Messages In This Thread
RE: High Idle when hot - low power on up hill - by SrgBog - 03-25-2016, 01:10 PM