Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn signals out after smoke in combo switch
Fix, now that I saw the combo in and out and from every angle there is a white/green wire that comes out of it, just like in your schematic. The thing is that a white/yellow does indeed goes into relay. I think 1) I was not getting power at white/yellow because hazard slider was stock at hazard blink mode (besides signal slider being bad) When not in hazard mode, power goes from yellow to white/yellow, right? Look at it here in this pic, it is the wire left of the white/yellow.

http://www.fixkick.com/bbs2/Suzuki-bbs/a...hp?aid=143

Take a look at this little drawing.

[attachment=172]
That single dot in the drawing represent white/green contact, that is only used when the hazard is on.

There was no way in the world that solid yellow was transferring power to white/yellow, right? Because it was in hazard mode where the slider does not touch the solid yellow contact?

Now, where does this wire white/green goes to after leaving combo? I know it is related to all this, some how, because it contacts with slider in hazard mode?

J
Sidekick 94, 1.6L Engine 16v
4 spd Auto Tranny
4 Door 2RWD
Puerto Rico

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn signals out after smoke in combo switch - by zukitrek - 11-27-2014, 08:12 AM