Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn signals out after smoke in combo switch
Pics and videos as promised. The picture with the DMM at upper right shows solid yellow contact on board being switched with yellow/white (the doble contact on board) Leads are at the harness in pins 3 and 19.

[attachment=159]
Left contact below my finger is solid yellow. The double contact at the right of this one is yellow/white(white oval). The single one below these three is white/green(green oval).
The upper right single contact is the Green/red from signals, the double ones below this one is solid green and the single below this double contact green/yellow.
The single contacts between this two set described are the corresponding contacts of the signals wires when hazards are used.

If o.oo means sliders are bad then end of story if not then were OK? I cleaned them up anyways and raised the little bumps a bit more.

[attachment=158]

The actual signals slide looks to me like it lost material compared to the headlights slider?

[attachment=161]

I just inverted it so the raised part would touch contacts in board. Am I going the right way or just waisted my time and this no good? Hope this helps you.
Here is the link for the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHbjvdLS...nMIS7yG--g

Good night Im really tired!1

J
Sidekick 94, 1.6L Engine 16v
4 spd Auto Tranny
4 Door 2RWD
Puerto Rico

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn signals out after smoke in combo switch - by zukitrek - 11-25-2014, 02:55 PM