Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990 Geo Tracker Water Pump Project
Thanks Gorkyb,

The reason why I'm going to try ordering that pipe is the condition mine was in a few years ago...heavily pitted scale--especially on the hose neck area. I figure if mine lasted 24 years a new one should outlast the Trackers ultimate demise!

Actually, and the reason for my initial post, thought maybe Fixkick may have a work order for such a repair. I'm sure the water pump job has been performed a million times by now! He has such an insane amount of info on this site! Anyway, It's all good...between Rockauto and MonsterFactoryParts I'm good-to-go. However, I'm still Keeping my fingers crossed on the dreaded NLA notice on a few minor parts!

Gorky, I completely understand your situation with your parts dealer. The guy I was ordering parts from in PA informed me about their end-of-life a few years back. It got so bad sourcing parts that on my last order, He was trying to get a part from Guam through his network! All the parts that I received through him were Suzuki parts with an AC Delco sticker. Some of the parts, like the ICS, were significantly cheaper buying from a Suzuki dealer--I think the first ICS I bought was like $50 and the last was over $175.

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
1990 Geo Tracker Water Pump Project - by Trk90 - 05-22-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: 1990 Geo Tracker Water Pump Project - by Trk90 - 05-23-2014, 11:32 PM