Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90 sidekick plenty problems, strange setup? almost there *hoping*
Mucho mahalo (thank you) PAU mean finished, kaput, the air temps here in Hawaii are about 70F. There is a small miss at idle. Went away with unplugging the o2 sensor but came back. Warmed up to temp, idle at 1k now. Was able to get her to fire right by adjusting the dizzy. Advanced to about the middle of the adjustment, was adjust toward trans side before. Plugs and wires are newer. Advancing the diz got me to 1.2k at idle, Miss slightly more pronounced. With o2 unplugged seemed to rev hardest and fastest, plugged smoother and slower, maybe smoother because slower. Cel comes on at keys on. No way to test the actual timing, light burned up in the lava flow (currently biding time on the active volcanic island here) same with my vac gauges. That’s why I’m doing all the poor mans tests, now that we are very poor. Smile. Hopefully you’re flying to a more serene destination, with the 10,000 a day earthquakes (fact numbers) lava rivers pumping 20 dump trucks a second at 50 mph, hurricanes and floods, hard to call it paradise it’s more like liviving in a pair of dice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 90 sidekick plenty problems, strange setup? almost there *hoping* - by Bazooki - 02-02-2019, 06:24 AM