Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'94 Tracker hesitation/stuttering at low RPM smooth idle
58b00 ., is for automatic transmission is this car AUTO you never told the drive line, now,. (im sure the donor car is UNKNOWN so we must learn that the hard way.
that cap is new, its been swapped or the plant that made it ,hated rubicons, bless that. idea...\
58b00 is AT ECU fed , 94
59B30 is AT ECu Calif 94

The harness must match the calif and fed. both if wrong, set up DTC 53, and the EGR will be dead. (or god knows what effect that is)
Run the FED ecu , it does not need the EGRT sensor, but if throws 53, that means the harness is Calif harness. wrong.

i say bad grounds.
#1 cause of Frankensammi issuers are,
wrong wiring, bad grounds.

those 2 ecu are not happy at all if the VSV chatters,
check the coil on the VSV 2 pins, 35 ohms resistance?
not 0 not 5, not 10.but 35. (25- 36ohms is spec in the book)
if the coil shorts that will overload the ECU, or blow it up (1 transistor Q111)

Those harness ground,
look for them in the engine bay
see all them are solid black wires
and have ring lugs, (to be bonded to and object ) via bolts.

the battery neg lugs goes to the top starter bolt only and must be tight, if you get this wrong the next bround strap burns up cranked. next line below.
it also goes the body strap,, this large wire, to body. on the original car. does yours have that body to battery ground straP, OR IS IT MISSING? or burned up or rusty or loose.

LOTS OF FUn making frankenkick run right. grounds tops my list.
after all the orig. body is missing oops, and with that all grounds (most) now missing see? ( the guy doing this guess where to put things,)
the list is accurate i gave you, it's out of the 95 manual same as 94 , except EGR wiring (2 wires there at EGRT sensor not on your car)
G100 etc.
Id never own this car lacking the 94 tracker FSm,
car fail all the time, why no have the book, to solve problems that no Sammi book made can do. (all wiring EFI is now alien)
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: '94 Tracker hesitation/stuttering at low RPM smooth idle - by fixkick - 05-12-2018, 04:23 AM