Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'94 Tracker hesitation/stuttering at low RPM smooth idle
It has a cat. Stock Sammy cat. I think it has stock Suzuki harness. But I did not put the engine in so I am not sure exactly everything that’s there. I do get 12s with the jumper on the cel plug. I have got 51s a few times.

The solenoid valve is always closed when at idle. When I give it enough throttle so the egr wants to kick in is when it starts fluttering. I have the rear wheels off the ground turning to simulate driving. It seems to be closed at the right times but when open it flutters open/closed.

I have unplugged o2 sensor and the car still stutters. I have totally disabled the egr valve still stutters just a little gentler stutter. Unplugging tps I’ve never noticed stutter. TOS passes all the tests for idle switch adjustment and smooth voltage increase through full ROM. If ECU caps were bad do you think I would still notice the stutter with tos unplugged or would running rich and retarded timing cover that up or would no input from tps cause ecu not to restart? Any good tests to see if ecu is restarting? Thanks for your quick reply’s this is very helpful!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: '94 Tracker hesitation/stuttering at low RPM smooth idle - by dstaheli - 05-04-2018, 05:55 AM