Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1994 suzuki sidekick 16v wont start
redacted and RUDUX time
remove the nag switch (sorry my old brain and 10 years ago,,,,, lets me forget that nag, and want to... .lol) Im a fossil now.. sorry. 69yo
get the nag switch out of the car and in the the trash. now.
yank it out. (it has no use at all and only bad now)
All this is on my CEL page.

1: nag out. (switch ) MY NAG PAGE SHOWS ALL 3 PLACES SUZUKI HID IT.
2: DLC 6 or 4 pin? , jumper clip IT;(paper clip) now. (tell what is there please, 4 or 6 PINS, SO I KNOW)
3:Jumper pin marked, diagnostic request to black ground wires there. my DLC page cover all kicks 89 to 1999.
4: key on NO START , and get flash code 12, (means ecu STORED NO ERRORS, AND MEANS ok)
5: crank for 5 full seconds, no less. ok? (THIS ALLOWS TIME FOR THE ecu TO STORE ERRORS DTC ERRORS)
6: release the key, BUT do not turn the key off now.
7: got code 41, or 42 flash codes? (S.Morse like codes, like SOS save our ship?) all OBD1 cars had blink codes, even 95 toyota';s

SHORTER PAGE NOW THAT I KNOW COIL IS DEAD. FOR SURE.

if see code 13 that is bad 02 and is NOT IT but a bad 02 can short and blow the IG-coil fuse and end all spark , and is common as nails.

a dead cell lamp is , the 3 ECU fuses blown or some badguy removed the lamp to sell car for more cash. (endless examples)
the lamp must glow, CEL
and the lamp must flash on demand by you.

there are 3 fuses and 6 tests, IG Coil , FI, and dome, the first to kill dead the ECU, and all spark
the Dome fuse bad makes the ECU forget errors !!!!!
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
1994 suzuki sidekick 16v wont start - by pen25 - 12-18-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: 1994 suzuki sidekick 16v wont start - by fixkick - 12-18-2017, 10:44 PM