Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
97 Sidekick Sport 1.8L - CUTS OUT AT 1/4 THROTTLE
Ok, I would agree. If the software MtTrails has only can retrieve error codes, it would not be extremely useful.
As you wrote: " good software, there are 100s". Still, I would first try to use what I have, or what is easy/inexpensive to obtain. I have to connect my laptop to the OBDII cable in the car. If I had to use it every day, the best would be well worth the price. I complain about Chinese stuff like from Harbor Freight, but I certainly use some of it because I would never be able to have the ability to do certain things otherwise, diamond bits, temperature reading gun, pipe bender... and I like collecting the free stuff they give you. The free tape measure works, but it can also cut you!

My understanding is that in WWII due to vastly superior optics and cannon, German tanks could take out a T-34 before the T-34 could even get in firing range. Many of the T-34 had to be steered by the observer on top kicking the driver below on the appropriate shoulder to request a turn, but the toy, poorly designed and manufactured T-34 could be made in greater numbers in one month than what the Germans produced during the entire war.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 97 Sidekick Sport 1.8L - CUTS OUT AT 1/4 THROTTLE - by fetcher - 01-27-2017, 02:24 AM