Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spare parts list for the Philippines
Hi fixkick,

first of sorry for the bad picture quality... some of them ar not really focussed well!

Regarding the TPS: the inside diameter at the TB is 27 mm, for me it looks as if the outside diameter is 31 mm (but they didn´t measure this in the Philippines, although I told them to do so...)

Unfortunately they didn´t find the old TPS, they only found pictures of it... It´has been a MIKUNI brand and at the side you can read something like "061Y" (or "06IY") , possibly being followed by two or three digits, which could be read anymore.

The mechanic in the Philippines was asking for the old TPS "to read some data out" ??? Is there really some data stored inside the TPS, which are important, when replacing the TPS? I got your hint that the TPS needs calibration, I already forwarded the link with your instructions to the Philippines.

The injector was with the mechanic, who was not at home yesterday, because he is looking to get a replacement for the defective injector. So I couldn´t get pictures nor part number of it yet...

But I have another question: so all the "E"-versions are "EXPORT"-versions? If my car is "JDM", how does it come that there is no hint, that it was a RHD before? Or does SUZUKI Japan also make LHD cars, which are marked "JDM"?

When I watch the chassis-number-plate, it looks as if the "PH" (in between the "TD01V-" and the number "003xxx") is imprinted in a different manner or quality... Can it be that the "PH" was added after importing the car to the Philippines?

The exhaust manifold looks to me like the "type 2"-version and not like the "type 3" shown on the pictures in your link.

SUZUKI Philippines now really answered my emails, but they just said, they cannot find any documentation of my car... I asked them, if it´s possible to forward my inquiry to SUZUKI Japan, but I doubt that this show any result!

But thank you first of all for your hints and attempts to get me/us closer to a solution!
[b][i]T O M

[/i][/b]SUZUKI Vitara SE416 long, made for the Philippines, model TD01V, engine G16B (1.6l, 16v), no VIN (Philippines!), chassis # TD01V-PH003xxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spare parts list for the Philippines - by PhilVitara - 08-06-2016, 06:48 PM