Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suzuki Sidekick 1993 G16B 1.6 16v - BRAZIL (34-MAF)
(08-03-2018, 12:29 AM)fixkick Wrote: Nice car, even better photo ,wow,, thanks for sharing, and welcome./
The PCM (ecu) is not AI, it is just crude, cheap small ,slow, limited micro controller.
It only knows, 2 things on the MAF< dead totally, 0v or very low voltage out, or stuck at 5-12 vdc, stuck at max.
(...)

see my schematic see the 3 pin maf and now it is wired, (colors)
http://www.fixkick.com/ECU/92-95MPI-eng-...e-huge.png
the page I made has many annotations in red,see that? should make fixing any car like this (engine EFI) more easy.

Fixkick,

Thank you very much for your time and patience. I am not fluent in English so I apologize if I make some mistakes in writing, but I am reading carefully and I promise that I will do the necessary checks. I am a faithful user of www.fixkick.com and congratulations for the excellent work.

Here in Brazil there are few mechanics really specialized in Suzuki (I know two in all the state of Rio de Janeiro with 16 million people ...), with this many cars are abandoned even in good conditions just because simple maintenance is unknown by the mechanics here .

The cars roll until they break and are abandoned. I think it's sad, but actions like yours and some struggling to keep them running around make it worthwhile.

In time,

One more doubt.

I changed the belts and adjusted the ignition point in one of these mechanics. Okay, let's get right to the point:

When I use "strobe light" (using the "freeze jumper" and so on), the marking does not stay in the scale, it is left out of it no matter how much I adjust the distributor. What could have happened? Aside from the IDLE / MAF problem, the motor responds normally, does not fail (Except when CHECK ENGINE with code 34 lights) ...

Again, thank you very much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suzuki Sidekick 1993 G16B 1.6 16v - BRAZIL (34-MAF) - by rocmtfk - 08-03-2018, 02:04 AM