Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991 geo tracker doesn't usually start in colder weather.
This problem has been plaguing me for years...and I have been storing it on my driveway for years, rarely driving it off the lot. ( I've been saving it to take to my gulf island cabin) I've replaced the fuel pump many years ago when it originally wouldn't start, and since then have checked everything suggested online over the years (even sent my ecu in twice 2 yrs ago to have it checked over or repaired. When it runs, it purrs like a kitten. But other times the pump just won't kick-in, usually in colder weather. I'm not going to spend much more time on it, going over and over the same routine. I am just wondering if there is something that might affect the fuel pump in colder weather. As was usual, it stopped starting last year in the colder fall, winter and early spring. It still didn't start 2 weeks ago on a mild day, but today, on a hot day, it started right up and ran perfectly. Any thoughts.? thankz

Messages In This Thread
1991 geo tracker doesn't usually start in colder weather. - by wildfire - 05-24-2018, 02:51 PM