Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1989 Escudo ECU 33920-60A51 Replacement
ok not in EU not in USA</CANADA not in SA (south amer)
many island suzuki are JDMs.
yes they love to blow up, damage minor to huge. even carbon black HUGE PITS. of damage.
sorry for your lost BTW.
all you can do is buy one try it.
that tag smacks of JDM . the book on it is in pure Japanese, impossible to read. the parts for it are only in JAPAN.
the problem is that 60A ecu is comon on all 89s, that suffix means 89.98
the last 2 numbers are tricky, Suzuki did not document them well , at all. (out side japan, and our books are only for all cars 55 markets but not japan called JDM)
like I said the JDMs some have no , 02 sensor, (adds, a CO tuning resistor block) no EGR, no CAT.
why not look for those 3 things,?
if missing I call those JDM slicks, (as in devoid of smog controls, slick) like gun ship, no guns. slick. mil jokes, sorry.

the other thing is see if all the wires on the ecu are present. against the schematic i posted above,(USA spec)

the code JPN-MT , tells you its for JAPAN smog regs 1989. what that means only someone there can answer. A51 codes.

even the ECU pin connectors can be different. type and size and pin count..

buy one , fingers in ear and pray
A31 form USA/or Canada./? or even Europe.
up in canada, lots of Axx variants, non in the parts list. its suzuki secret then, and worse now. long forgotten.
id try a a31 ,
i see one ecu sold in russia a51, and looks just like ours, in the steel box. and green connector 1. other is cream,
http://www.fixkick.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1989 Escudo ECU 33920-60A51 Replacement - by fixkick - 01-16-2018, 09:43 AM