Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidekick 4sp Auto TV Cable Issues.
Glad someone on here posted this. I have removed the "slush pump 4 speed" cable and accelerator cable so many times i couldnt tell you where the baseline was. The manual is confusing as hell and i was pulling the entire cable out hoping i would find the ANOTHER marker further down the cable. mine is like 2 inches from the throttle body barrel attachment and i can swear the manual says to floor the accelerator cable to adjust. If the accelerator is to the floor that means the Tv cable is pulled. My adjustment marker can no where be close enough to 1mm to the boot no matter how loose my adjusting nuts in this configuration are. I read the explanation above and the statement about how many inches open and closed that helped me especially when you gave the example. i made sure when closed the marker was almost touching the rubber cap and it seems fine. I will do a full adjustment using ear and tightening within the day or two but just hearing this explanation really helped me out. THANK YOU!

Messages In This Thread
Sidekick 4sp Auto TV Cable Issues. - by rupal - 11-08-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: Sidekick 4sp Auto TV Cable Issues. - by rupal - 11-08-2017, 11:40 AM
RE: Sidekick 4sp Auto TV Cable Issues. - by rupal - 11-09-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Sidekick 4sp Auto TV Cable Issues. - by CSUSBgeochem1 - 05-01-2018, 06:45 AM