Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spare parts list for the Philippines
Hello there,

I´m sorry for "changing my original topic" by answering the questions from fixkick!

But the original thread is *** STILL VALID *** and maybe somebody from the Philippines has an idea, how to overcome the policies of "Suzuki Philippines" to just avoid any help for getting a reliable source of spare parts for the Vitara sold in the Philippines more than 15 years ago...

Maybe somebody, who is working for "Suzuki Philippines" or has worked for them before can help to break the "Japanese wall" (here not "Chinese")!

Suzuki Philippines is just avoiding / revoking to give an answer to this question about "how to get spare parts for the Vitara I models (which are at least 15 years old!) for an affordable price.

Suzuki Philippines is just hiding and wants to make their high-price-business by themselves with customers, who own a SUZUKI, which has been made long time ago.

Every hint counts! Can we build up a "customer´s power" against the selfish customer policies of "SUZUKI Philippines"? It´s working in the U.S. and Europe - why not in the Philippines?

So please don´t hesitate to give any helpful hint - wherever you live!

Best regards,
[b][i]T O M

[/i][/b]SUZUKI Vitara SE416 long, made for the Philippines, model TD01V, engine G16B (1.6l, 16v), no VIN (Philippines!), chassis # TD01V-PH003xxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spare parts list for the Philippines - by PhilVitara - 08-03-2016, 01:14 AM