Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spare parts list for the Philippines
Hello there,

I own a Vitara SE416 with engine G16B (1.6l,16v) made for the Philippines (according to the registration in 2000). The Philippines didn´t have VIN´s at this time, so I only have a chassis number: TD01V-PH003xxx Can anybody tell, which E-version this car belongs to? Or does anybody know, how to get a spare parts list for this car?

Maybe there is somebody from the Philippines (or SE-Asia), who knows an answer or who has a specific hint, how to solve this problems (especially for lost parts or parts, which have been replaced by a wrong version before...)?

Please also answer, if the thread is already old... maybe your hints will still help (me and/or others)!

Thank you!
[b][i]T O M

[/i][/b]SUZUKI Vitara SE416 long, made for the Philippines, model TD01V, engine G16B (1.6l, 16v), no VIN (Philippines!), chassis # TD01V-PH003xxx
Hi fixkick,

thank you for your fast answers! (FIXKICK, WHERE DID YOUR ANSWERS GO? AFTER 3 DAYS THEY JUST DISAPPEARED, DID YOU DELETE THEM?...)

The missing part right now is the TPS and one injector is not working anymore. Because I expect more needs of parts, I didn´t ask for specific parts (or part numbers), because I didn´t want to confuse somebody else by asking again and again. That´s why I asked for support in finding the right spare parts list / catalogue and not specific parts...

I am in Germany right now and the car is at the (third) mechanic in the Philippines (due to overheating problems). The first mechanic reassembled the engine after overhauling the cylinders and returned it in a bad condition (missing "screws", not further specified, missing TPS, one defective injector and obviously "tortured" ignition cables. I don´t have the chance to send pictures of the body tag right away. But it´s very close to your posted body tag #17 (or #13, but letters and numbers being embossed like in #17).

The chassis-number typed there is: TD01V-PH0031xx (and I could find the same number at the inner fender)
The engine version typed at the body tag is: G16B
Then there is also mentioned a color code, which I don´t remember
The engine number is: G16B-6396xx

I already found possible part numbers of the TPS (13420-58B00 or 13420-61B00), but I´m not sure about these numbers and I saw that there are "three pins versions" as well as "four pins versions" (sometimes with missing pin #2) on the market for these Vitaras/Sidekicks.

Maybe you have an idea, where (and how) to start?

Best regards

The ECU number is: 33920 - 71EQ(0), E2T48874

It´s a Vitara long, 5 doors, engine is 1.6 liters, 16 valves
[b][i]T O M

[/i][/b]SUZUKI Vitara SE416 long, made for the Philippines, model TD01V, engine G16B (1.6l, 16v), no VIN (Philippines!), chassis # TD01V-PH003xxx
Hello there,

I´m sorry for "changing my original topic" by answering the questions from fixkick!

But the original thread is *** STILL VALID *** and maybe somebody from the Philippines has an idea, how to overcome the policies of "Suzuki Philippines" to just avoid any help for getting a reliable source of spare parts for the Vitara sold in the Philippines more than 15 years ago...

Maybe somebody, who is working for "Suzuki Philippines" or has worked for them before can help to break the "Japanese wall" (here not "Chinese")!

Suzuki Philippines is just avoiding / revoking to give an answer to this question about "how to get spare parts for the Vitara I models (which are at least 15 years old!) for an affordable price.

Suzuki Philippines is just hiding and wants to make their high-price-business by themselves with customers, who own a SUZUKI, which has been made long time ago.

Every hint counts! Can we build up a "customer´s power" against the selfish customer policies of "SUZUKI Philippines"? It´s working in the U.S. and Europe - why not in the Philippines?

So please don´t hesitate to give any helpful hint - wherever you live!

Best regards,
[b][i]T O M

Not to high jack the thread,but what does SQ and JA stand for on a service manual, I found some vitAra service manuals marked SQ/JA SERIES ,JA stand for japan?
Hi fixkick,

I forgot about telling you the needed facts, your answers and hints have been a long list(!): it´s 5 gear manual transmission (plus reverse gear) and it´s 4 wheel drive with automatic switches at the front wheels.

What else did I forget to answer?
[b][i]T O M

i should never ever respond to posts about JDM cars
ill now take the 5th.
mum.
no photos, no comment, from now on..
sorry.
http://www.fixkick.com
(08-03-2016, 03:07 AM)Helluvarush Wrote: Not to high jack the thread,but what does SQ and JA stand for on a service manual, I found some vitAra service manuals marked SQ/JA SERIES ,JA stand for japan?

Hello there,

SQ and JA are the starting letters of various "Grand Vitara" models... as far as I know, there are e.g. JA420, JA627, JC636, SQ416, SQ420, SQ625 for different models and engines of the Grand Vitara.

Best regards,
[b][i]T O M

(08-05-2016, 10:04 PM)fixkick Wrote: and worse, start reading here at DEALS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki
note all the old names for SE416, even Sunrunners, etc.
Some of the last cars made in this class with G16s are in GMA, GM Argentina.

Hi fixkick,

I now got some pictures of the TB, the engine and the chassis number plate... they even got 2 pics of the old TPS (which is missing now for some reason!) Maybe this will help...

Here are pictures of the whole engine:

Here are pictures of the old TPS, which is now "missing" for some reason...:

[attachment=540]

Here are the pictures of the TB incl. the electrical connection (it´s 4 pin...):

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[b][i]T O M

here is also a picture of the intake side of the engine (in case, it´s helpful):

... and finally a picture of the whole car in it´s state just some weeks ago: you can tell, it doen´t look like a junk car and I hope both of us think (at least I do), it should be kept well maintained...:

is there any idea from your side, which might be the right part number of the TPS?
For me it looks more like a 13420-58B00 than a 13420-61B00...

Next time I hope to get pictures and part numbers of the defective injector!
[b][i]T O M

sorry no PI parts list. good luck with that... idea.
TPS list for most cars this era, Sorry, it;s not PI list, and you don't have E31 PI car , sorry. your car is a JDM,
these are common.would wide on G16b (only in Vitara bodies or GV)
58B00 , m/T (means manual trans) 2/4 all 4wire, except, where stated otherwise.
58B10 , A/T auto
58B20, A/T but for only for 4door, 4speed with TCM shift'er. all 4wire.
Grand vitara, SQ414 uses 3 wire TPS 1999 to 2003
http://www.fixkick.com